Přihlásit se | Registrovat

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Custom music tracks prevent vanilla music tracks from playin
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 20. črc 2018 8:10:44 
Hello,

I really love that we can add our own custom music into the game, but I have some small issues:
-Custom music tracks prevent vanilla music tracks from playing or the chance is really low (played 10 times only got custom music tracks)
-I'm not sure but I think the quality of the custom music tracks is worse when played by the game (i used mp3 files)

Another thing which is not really a bug but I'd like to see changed is that when racing It'd be nice if a different music track would be played after the previous one to avoid the music getting repetitive when you have lots of laps in the race.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://cagedelement.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3628
Recruitment Management Solution Video

Thank you.

Profil  Offline

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Custom music tracks prevent vanilla music tracks from pl
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 01. bře 2019 8:56:06 
If you want only your music to play: Turn off Music in "Options" and keep the master volume up. I did this on a Minecraft server with a Anson Mount Hell

Profil  Offline

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 24. srp 2019 18:47:46 
If you want only your music to play: Turn off Music in "Options" and keep the master volume up. I did this on a Minecraft server with a Quality Control || J Cole

Profil  Offline

PříspěvekNapsal: čtv 30. dub 2020 12:52:09 
yes If you want only your music to play: Turn off Music in "Options" and keep the master volume up. I also did this on a Minecraft server with a Quality Control || Best site to sell bitcoin in nigeria

Profil  Offline

PříspěvekNapsal: úte 27. říj 2020 13:10:56 
If you want only your music to play: Turn off Music in "Options" and keep the master volume up. I did this on a Minecraft server with a Dreams Don’t Sleep

Profil  Offline